Before entering our hall and registering in the registration portal to our database prior to the drive, every visitor must agree to respect and observe these operational and safety instructions:
- Drive at your own risk.
- Entering the track is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to drive under influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- It is prohibited to take any drink or food to the depot area.
- We recommend putting your personal belongings into the safety lockers prior to drive. We are not responsible for their loss.
- Minors under 15 years old may drive only when approved and accompanied by a legal guardian.
- It is mandatory to use hygienic balaclava (possible to buy on bar), protection helmet which must be fastened and visor must be closed, safety seatbelts and sports footwear.
- It is prohibited to drive with any object in the mouth, too loose clothing or loose hair.
- People with serious health problems are prohibited to drive (cardiac problems, post-surgery, …)
- People which take medication prohibiting them from driving motor vehicles cannot drive go-cart.
- Entering and exiting the go kart is possible only inside the depot area under direction of staff.
- Staff controls departure and arrival to depot by signal lights or signal flags.
- It is prohibited to let go of the steering wheel or pedals and waving (hands on the steering wheel, feet on the pedals)
- Choose your speed so you do not endanger yourself or the others.
- Always brake in due time. Imprudent methods of driving can be the cause of crash or injury.
- By not keeping safe distance between the go karts you make yourself responsible for possible consequences.
- Any physical contact between the go karts is strictly forbidden.
- Use reverse when turning in the opposite direction on the track (REVERSE)
- It is necessary to make a bit of space when turning. Generally: racer should drive at such speed so he is able to turn without collision.
- When entering the bridge it is necessary to have enough speed so it is possible to go up the bridge.
- It is forbidden to stop before and on the bridge.
- In case of malfunction or crash you can call the staff by raising your hand.
- In case of serious collision the staff will slow down or stop the race until the collision is cleared. It is forbidden to exit the go kart in such situation.
- The operator is not responsible for the damages or injuries caused to you or the others by violating operational or safety instructions.
- By violating safety instructions or directions of the staff you can be disqualified from the race without any compensation.
- In case of the crash caused by violating operational or safety instructions and damaging the go kart or other equipment you will be charged for the damages caused.
- We ask everyone to take all things out of their pockets prior to the drive. All personal belongings can be stored in the lockers.
- CHECKERED FLAG – FINISH LINE, END OF RACE
- RED FLAG – SLOW DOWN TO MINIMUM, END OF DRIVE, ENTER THE PIT-STOP
- BLUE FLAG – FASTER DRIVER BEHIND YOU, ALLOW PASSING
- YELLOW FLAG – DANGER ON THE TRACK, SLOW DOWN (POSSIBLE OBSTACLE ON THE TRACK)
- BLACK AND WHITE FLAG – WARNING FROM DISQOUALIFICATION FROM THE RACE
- BLACK FLAG – DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE RACE, IMEDIATE RETURN TO THE DEPOT WITHOUT FURTHER ENTITLEMENTS